Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another delayed note from Dan the Trail Guy

A couple of things that I need to get out asap.

The Tuesday afternoon Trail run (one hour or there about) now starts at the Westwood Lake parking lot at 4:15 PM.

Yvonne Visser is looking for a female to be a member of her Snow to Surf relay team. I think she needs some one to run a down hill leg of the race. Please contact Yvonne directly.

Man oh man those new Energy Bars are good.

How did the new group structure work out for those of you that ran with us on Saturday?

I have to do a 2hr and 45min run on Saturday. Let me know if you are interested in doing a half (trail) and half (road) run for this length of time. I am planning on leaving Westwood, venturing over to Kilpatrick and Jameson Rd, through the Malaspina wood lot to Ammonite Falls, out through the gravel pit and then on to Jingle Pot Road. Jingle Pot back to Westwood. It should take just under three hours. Email me if you are interested?

Full Trail Bits will come out on Wednesday.

See ya,

Dan